ENGLISH FOR IELTS (REGULAR)
Preparing for IELTS significantly increases your chance of getting the score you need in your IELTS exam, and as co-creators of IELTS, no one is better placed than we are to help. Our English for IELTS courses are specially designed to optimise your test potential. With no more than 20 participants on each course, you will get individual attention from your teacher and advice on how to approach each section of the test.
On this course you will study the four skills assessed in the IELTS exam: speaking, listening, reading and writing. You will also receive expert feedback from your teacher on how to best develop your English grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary.
- Benefit from our IELTS expertise in India.
- Measure your progress with mock tests.
- Access free online British Council resources.
- Use the latest IELTS course books.
- Learn examination skills and techniques.
- Prepare yourself for the IELTS question types and topics.
- Learn how to avoid common grammar and pronunciation errors.
- Familiarize yourself with the test format and time restrictions.
- Receive a British Council certificate of attendance.