MASTER CLASS FOR IELTS TRAINERS
This is the ideal course for anyone who wants to start out in delivering IELTS preparation courses, teachers currently working in an educational context or CELTA graduates. As prior knowledge of the IELTS exam is not mandatory, the course is also suitable for those who have a background in soft skills or who wish to make a career change. Participants should have a high Intermediate or Advanced level of English (IELTS band 6.0 and above) with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Become an IELTS preparation specialist.
- Learn how to expertly prepare candidates for IELTS.
- Learn how to evaluate and use IELTS resources.
- Effectively analyze IELTS tips and techniques.
- Receive a British Council certificate.
As with other organisations and institutions, we are closed on some holidays. All classes which fall on a public holiday will be made up to ensure that the syllabus is still covered.
Please note: Participants are advised NOT to make any travel arrangements until they have had written confirmation from us that the course dates are confirmed.